Yinghong No.9 Black Tea (Premium Grade Loose Leaf Tea) 20g
Net weight: 20g / 0.7oz
Plucking Maturity: Tip-tea type (one-tip two-leaf)
Best to keep in a cool dry place (up to max 20C/68F) away from direct sunlight.
Product is HACCP certified.
Yinghong No.9 Black Tea is grown in a natural tea plantation in Yingde, a historical city in the north of Guangdong Province, China. It belongs to the large-leaf variety. Its premium quality reflects the many compounds found when extracted in water. Yinghong No.9 Black Tea is known for its aromatic and long-lasting smell which accompanies its fresh and rich mellow taste.
It is one of the favourite teas of the UK Monarch, Queen Elizabeth II. The Queen used it to serve her distinguished guests. We chose to introduce Yinghong No.9 Black Tea (Premium Grade) to our customers because it is a good companion for Ecila Sake Chocolates.
Dissolve 5-6g (0.18-0.21oz) of tea leaves into 150ml (5oz) of hot water at 93C/199F for 3 to 5 seconds. When Yinghong No.9 Black Tea is in liquid form, it shows a brilliant red color.
Steps to tea-chocolate tasting (recommended by a Tea Master):
- Cut the sake chocolate bonbon or sake-kasu chocolate bonbon into four pieces.
- Brew tea. (First round: add hot water but immediately pour off, just to wash the tea leaves. Second round: add hot water and steep the tea leaves)
- Sip the tea liquid and rinse it in your mouth.
- Eat one small piece of chocolate and wait until the chocolate begins to melt.
- Taste the alcohol flavour that has been released, followed by other distinctive flavours in the chocolate.